SA4550 4-ATI Primary Attitude Display
The SA4550 Primary Attitude Display upgrades electromechanical ADIs to an LED-backlit display with pilot configurable single or dual-cue flight director command bars, and a glideslope/localizer deviation scale. These convenience features include a fast/slow indicator and mode annunciations to make flying easier and safer. A pilot-selectable single-cue/split-cue display option is also available. For ease of installation, it is plug compatible with various Sperry, Collins and King indicators. The SA4550 accepts input from existing sensors to provide a clear, reliable depiction of the aircraft’s attitude in pitch and roll. Along with patented bright, high-contrast display―the same technology used in military aircraft―you get unmatched readability in any lighting, while eliminating the high maintenance costs and potential for failure associated with older electromechanical units.
- Bright, high-resolution, sunlight-readable LED-backlit displays
- 180-degree vertical and lateral viewing angle
- FAA approved for primary flight display
- Compatible with 4-in., 4×5-in., and 5-in. panel cutouts
- >10,000 hour MTBF
- Night Vision option available